Podstrona: International organisations and projects / Wizytówka pracownika PRz
International organisations and projects
Research projects 2000 - 2020
- European Grant INTAS “New generation of microthermometers and multifunctional sensors for use in cryogenic engineering and low-temperature physics” (in cooperation with Instituto de Metrologia in Torino, Institute of Cryogenics in Southampton and Institute of Semiconductor Physics in Kiev). 2001 - 2004.
- NATO Collaborative Linkage Grant “Spin dependent transport in semiconducting and metallic magnetic multilayers” (in copperation with Institute of Physics PAN and UAM in Poznań). 2001 - 2002
- Grant FCT in Portugal "Manipulation of spin and charge currents in magnetic nanostructures” . 2005 - 2006 (principal investigator)
- Grant FCT in Portugal "Electronic transport and magnetic dynamics in low-dimensional magnetic systems and nanostructures", 2007 - 2010.
- Grant NCN in Poland "Magnetic interactions and the spin polarized electric current in graphene", 2007 - 2010 (principal investigator).
- Grant NCN in Poland "Transport and elastic properties of semiconducting magnetic structures", 2011 - 2014 (principal unvestigator)
- European project Era.Net.Rus "Nanostructured MgO tunnel barrier for metal-semiconductor spin injection", 2012 - 2014. With Hamburg University and Institut of Crystallografy in Moscow. Sponsored by NCBiR in Poland (leader of the Polish partner).
- Grant "Harmonia" NCN in Poland "Theory of electronic, magnetic and optical properties of semiconductor nanoscopic structures with the random spin-orbit field", 2013 - 2018. Grant for international cooperation with Universidad del País Vasco, Bilbao, Spain (principal investigator).
- Cooperation project of MNiSW in Poland and DAAD in Germany "Spin transport and spin dynamics in semiconducting and insulating low-dimensional structures", 2015 - 2016. Grant for international cooperation with Martin-Luther-Universität Halle-Wittenberg, Germany.
- Cooperation project of MNiSW in Poland and Bundesministerium für Bildung, Wissens und Forschung in Austria "Quantum magnetic fluctuations and metal-insulator transition in solid solution of transition metal oxides", 2018-2020. Grant for international cooperation with Johannes Kepler Universität Linz, Austria.
- Grant "Opus" NCN in Poland "Transport properties of magnetic topological insulators", 2018 - 2022 (principal investigator).
Organization of international schools and conferences
- 11th International School on Theoretical Physics "Symmetry and Structural Properties of Condensed Matter SSPCM 2014", Rzeszów, September 1-6, 2014 (principal organizer and chairman)
- 12th International School on Theoretical Physics "Symmetry and Structural Properties of Condensed Matter SSPCM 2016", Rzeszów, September 5-10, 2016 (principal organizer and chairman)
- 13th International School on Theoretical Physics "Symmetry and Structural Properties of Condensed Matter SSPCM 2018", Rzeszów, September 10-15, 2018 (principal organizer and chairman)